Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A place to see.



If I have the opportunity to visit somewhere this year, I would go to Puerto Rico because the landscape is beautiful. I've already heard about Puerto Rico at tv. It allowed me to hear about this magnificent place. If I every do a trip to Puerto Rico, I will stay in a hotel. I would visit the place too, I would go to some fishing spots to fish some monster fish. It would be very fun.



I would try to go where there are dolphins to swim with them. It would be very cool. Puerto Rico is a paradise. This is a place with a different cultures and I would like to know about what they think. If ever I can, I will go to this place after my highschool is done to visit this extraordinary place. If ever I visit Puerto Rico, I will to stay there for a month to know some people and I'd want to work when I visit this place.

167 Words

No comments: